We are committed to ensuring that St Alban’s Church is a safe place for all.
- Promoting a safe environment and culture
- Safely recruit and support all those with any responsibility related to children and vulnerable adults
- Respond promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation
- Care pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse or other affected persons
- Care pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns/allegations of abuse and other affected persons
- Respond to those that may pose a present risk
Parish Safeguarding Officer
Our Parish Safeguarding Officer is Marion Booth
Safeguarding Policy and Additional Information
If you belive that anybody is immediate risk of danger or harm you should always call 999 and ask for the police.